Solved

Using embedded Sign-up forms without cookie acception

Badge +2

Hey there, 

I’m wondering if someone had the same issue like me and were able to solve it.

I would like to embed a Klaviyo Sign-up form in Shopware 6 as Landingpage, but if the user doesn’t accept the Klaviyo Cookie before, the form will not be appear. 

In order of GDPR I have to use a Cookie banner, but I would like to use the sign-up form always. 

Does anyone have any ideas on how to implement this?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 3 May 2024, 19:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Elke

Thanks for sharing your question! 

Sign up forms rely on cookies, especially if your forms have a setting/rule to determine who to show the form to, so if someone does not accept cookies, there is no way for the system to identify the visitor and thus the form would not show for them.

Unfortunately there is not a way to work around this issue without cookies being accepted. I would recommend testing a form that has no rules or settings in terms of who they appear to, so if you set it to show to everyone, as those may work without cookies, but this also depends if the third party consent integration allows that.

I wonder how our friends in EMEA handle these situations, any additional advice or thoughts here @bluesnapper, @Victoria_ap_G, @Casperackermann ? 

-Taylor 

Badge +2

Hello @Taylor Tarpley 

thanks a lot for your reply. 

Even if you select the setting in the form that it is always displayed for everyone, the cookies must first be confirmed. 

So if anyone has a customised solution to this, I would be very happy to hear from it :-)