Solved

Website Subscribe Page - Divert 5 star/1 star ratings

• 3 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

Hello,

I have a subscribe page on my website where people sign up for a VIP club. In the subscribe form, there’s a section to fill out a rating for a product (1 to 5).

Is it possible to automatically e-mail people who choose a certain rating? I am looking for messages to go out to the person based on the type of rating they give. Or do I need to do this manually or with zapier or something?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 3 August 2023, 23:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Maxwell

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

Love to hear that you’re starting a VIP program! Yes, in our subscribe forms, a radio button can act like  a profile property, which can record the option a customer chooses for the question ‘How Do you rate it’ and add it to their profile. You can then take actions based on profile properties and their values in so many ways! For instance, you can use profile properties in  conditional splits in a list-triggered flow connected to your VIP list according to what number your user submitted.

For instance, in my example below, I added the profile property attached to my Dog Type question so a user who fills this subscribe form out will have the ‘Dog Type’ property attached to them and the value of the property would be either ‘Collie’ or ‘Lab’. I can then send specific messages for those who chose ‘collie’ and those who chose ‘lab’.

Additionally, if you are interested in how what your users think of your products, I’d encourage you to check out our new reviews documentation and our Academy course How to run a VIP program since you’re interested in giving more attention to your VIP customers! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor

Badge +4

Thanks for the response. When I try to add a custom profile property “Rating”
I get this error - what am I doing wrong?

Badge +4

I also get this error when trying to export

Badge +4

I logged back in and it worked.. :)