Solved

Welcome email not sending when customers subscribe to newsletter

• 16 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello. I’m having trouble with my welcome email not sending to customers when they sign-up for my newsletter. It works with my pop-up newsletter sign-up form but not with my embedded newsletter sign-up form. I’ve searched the forums and tried everything that was suggested and it’s still not working. Any suggestions on how to get this to work are greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 17 May 2024, 09:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +39

Welcome to the community @Jenn's Zen Creations 

Just checking: do your embedded form and pop-up form submit to the same list? If not, have you checked if you have double opt-in enabled on your embedded form list? If double opt-in is enabled, subscribers won’t get added to your list/welcome flow unless they confirm their subscription.

Another thing worth mentioning is that if a contact is in your list and then they subscribe, they won’t enter a list-triggered welcome flow as they are not a new list member.

Let me know if you’ve already checked all that!

Regards

Andy

Badge

Hi Andy,

Thank you! I have the double opt-in turned off. I just checked my embedded form and it was not submitting to the same list. I fixed it and it’s working now. YAY! 😁 Thanks so much for your help! 🙏🏽

With Gratitude,

Jennifer