Solved

What if i have many signup form enabled?

• 17 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +5

Most of the posts and article I have read about sign-up forms for klaviyo, I realized it's absolutely normal to have more than one sign-up forms (although I am still yet to grab the reason why I would do that) which got me wondering: If I have two sign-up forms live on my Shopify, how will klaviyo be showing it? I just don't understand. Will they be shown together at the same time or what? Can someone just let me know why anyone would have two sign-up forms. 

Thanks guys. 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 19 October 2021, 11:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Favewriter 

Thank you so much for coming to the Klaviyo Community to ask your question about multiple pop ups!

Because you have the option to change settings to the pop up signup form’s display settings, how they are displayed will vary based on those settings. It is common for someone to have one pop up to sign up for your marketing and then another pop up to offer a special deal or gather more information from your customers. Klaviyo now offers Multi-Step Forms so there isn’t as big of a need anymore to use many different pop-ups but still remains as an option. 

Is there anyone in the community that uses multiple different pop up sign up forms on their side willing to share why you use multiple forms?

I hope I was able to answer at least part of your question, but would love to hear the Community’s advice on this! Thank you so much for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge

I work with a brand that has six retail stores under five names. We’re n the process of merging and creating a new identity for all of them, but for now, they are separate. I am trying to create pop-up forms for each name so I can use the branding. I’d also like to change out forms to show season or featured products sometimes or just give it a new look. I’d also love to know how each is selected. Thanks!