Solved

Why aren't addresses being added to profiles when form is submitted?

• 19 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hello, I have created a form on website to send free samples to my customers. It has Address field but I do not see the addresses coming into preview list. I tried troubleshooting but the option in Form Button settings to specify which list to add the addresses to, is not showing. See screenshot below. Rather new to Klaviyo...pls help. Thx

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 22 February 2022, 16:38

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @NamitaSP

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Happy to help! 

It seems that you are using a multi-step form! It would make sense that on the second step of the form, where you are gathering profile information, is not the step where you choose which list to submit to. That should be an option in your first step when gathering subscribers email when you click the button at bottom of the form. However, when clicking on each box in your second step, such as Address, Suburb, PIN, have you selected the proper profile property value to match the information when the second step is submitted? If so, what could be happening is the subscribers who have subscribed so far filled out the first step, but not the second step and closed the form. I would test this yourself by filling out each step of the form and observing if the information is logged correctly when filled out. 

Finally, I know it takes a second to get the hang of all things Klaviyo, but you’ll get the hang of it in no time! I would recommend checking out our Academy courses, which are designed to show you the ropes of our product and create foundational product knowledge for everyone who uses Klaviyo!

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor