Solved

Why aren't my multiple forms showing on one page?

• 16 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
  • Contributor I
  • 2 replies

Hi - I have a landing page I have created in Shopify.  I created an embed sign up form on Klaviyo to collect info to subscribe to my email list.  I want the form to appear in several spots on the landing page, so I created 3 sign up forms.  Idea is some people may fill out the form as soon as they hit the landing page, others will want to read more info before signing up and some may want to read everything on the page before signing up.  So, there will be multiple places on the page where someone can enter their info.  The preview of the page when I’m customizing my theme shows all 3 sign up forms.  

However, when I use this template on my landing page, only 1 form shows up, not all 3.  Can this be fixed or is only one sign up form allowed on each landing page?  I have seen other sites that have it in multiple places (not sure what tools they may be using), but thought this was a good idea. 

Appreciate any help / suggestions to fix this.  

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 17 November 2023, 17:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Ulka

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

It definitely is possible to have multiple embed forms to show on one page. I’d check these additional troubleshooting steps to see if they can bring you success! 

• Inspected the code on your website page to confirm that all three <div> codes are present on your landing page. 
  • Set the forms to only display on the landing page URL in the ‘Targeting and Behavior’ section of your form.

Hope this helps!

-Taylor 

Badge +1

Thanks - I tried this but it still didn’t work.  Ended up recreating the page exactly the same way and it worked.  Think it was some kind of Shopify glitch.  Kept trying since you confirmed it was possible.  Thank you.