Solved

How can I create a different teaser button design for mobile vs Desktop?

• 2 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I can switch between desktop and mobile teaser view, but if I make a design change on mobile it will also affect the desktop view. Is it not possible to have a different layout for mobile? When I make a design for mobile than its looking to small on desktop and if I make a version for desktop, then it looks to big on mobile. Of cause I could create two seperate signup forms, but it takes much more time to do so. 

icon

Best answer by Jessica eCommerce Badassery 2 January 2023, 18:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

I don’t believe there is a way to style your teaser buttons separately for mobile and desktop @Legeakademiet - you would have to create separate forms. 

I usually create separate forms anyway so I can use a pop-up on desktop, a slide out on mobile and have more control over the teaser placement. 

You don’t have to start from scratch for your second pop-up. You can clone the one you already created and then just adjust the layout and styling. Only takes a few minutes. :) 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thanks for the feedback Jessica, then I will continuing by creating to separate forms. But I hope it will be possible in the future :) 

Badge

create another form to make it responsive for mobile or looking differently on mobile … we already have multiples forms for each language, this is just not acceptable … when can we expect an update @klaviyo?