Solved

0 estimated recipients

• 6 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

I have transferred all of my profiles over from Shopify. I have created a campaign. But when I go to send the campaign out it says, “0  estimated recipients.” And won’t let me send the campaign. SOS.

icon

Best answer by DavidV 6 March 2024, 23:13

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

Hi @ShopFRANKLY 

Welcome to the Klaviyo community!

To be able to send a campaign you need to assign a list that you want to send this to. If you go over to Lists (Left hand side menu → Audience → Lists & Segments) there should be a list there called Newsletter. Does this have the number of members that you expected? 

If it does, go back into your campaign and select step 1 (Recipients) and select the list(s) you want to send this to like this:

Hopefully that answers your question and SOS call! Fingers crossed your first campaign goes well.

Thanks
David

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @ShopFRANKLY 

Thank you for posting your question in the Klaviyo Community!

In addition to @DavidV advice, you can also set up Segments to which you can send your campaigns out too. The main difference between Lists & Segments is, Lists are a static group of assigned audience , where Segments are a auto changing group of audience based on the Segments definitions, ie; Someone who has purchased in the 5 days. This segment will change as customers fall in and out of this criteria as days pass.

Segments are also a great way to ensure you are sending to an Engaged audience, those who have interacted with your brand (purchased, been active on site etc) within a time period, ie 6months.

In addition, is this your first time sending a campaign in Klaviyo? 
If so, it is really important to warm your sending domain. Warming your domain allows other inbox providers to know you are a good sender and not spam. 

I hope this information helps 😊

Kylie

Badge

Thanks guys! I have added a list, and it has a number of members for that list. But then it still says 0 expected recipients? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

@ShopFRANKLY In that case, have you obtained explicit consent from your list to receive SMS messages? SMS consent is different than email consent and requires an additional opt-in. The profiles in your list/segment would need a green “Subscribed” status next to the SMS dropdown.