Solved

Automatically send texts to my subscribers with hyper-personalized messaging

• 21 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge

I’m curious if there were any integrations in Klaviyo to hyper-personalize messages to each subscriber based on various attributes I’ve collected about them? 

icon

Best answer by kaila.lawrence 4 March 2024, 15:51

View original

6 replies

Badge

Woops menat texts not emails! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

Hey @shabaranks! I updated the title for you 😉

Can you give me an example of what you’re looking for? I don’t think there is but I want to be sure I’m on the same page with your vision. 

Badge

@kaila.lawrence basically some sort of way where I can put my subscriber data in and allow for Klaviyo to modify generic campaign/journey messages into personalized messages per subscriber once they deliver. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

@shabaranks Klaviyo already has all of your subscriber data. What kind of messaging personalization are you looking for? You have the ability to utilize any properties assigned to profiles with the “Add personalization” button.

Badge

@kaila.lawrence Looking to go beyond this and have messages also automatically send to subscriebrs at the right time. In addition, conversate with subscribers if they reply and ultimately assist with getting them to purchase from our brand. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

@shabaranks, more good news then! We have a whole guide on how to provide support to your customers via SMS. If you’re referring to more case-by-case conversations, we have a guide for that, too

Unfortunately for now Smart Send Time is a feature only available for email. However, if you could go into more detail on what exactly you mean by automatically sending at the right time we could figure out other suggestions.