Solved

Google Form for Unable to Verify Toll Free Number

• 5 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I received the unable to verify message regarding my toll-free number. My website is live and I’m selling non-offensive or flagable apparel. I think my toll free number was not fully activated and that might be why. I filled out the Google Form to have it re-verified. Does this solution work, how long does it take? Since I have zero access to someone even via email unless I have a paid plan (which I just don’t need yet) I don’t know if the Google Form submission will work.  Any insight here? My toll-free number is hooked up. My website is LIVE and I’m not selling any questionable products. Thanks so much in advance for any guidance.

icon

Best answer by David To 5 June 2023, 20:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Live Nado,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

If you received an unable to verify your toll-free number message, resubmitting your request through the Google Form would be the best course of action. 

As mentioned at the top of that Google Form, the verification process takes approximately 7-10 days.

I would also suggest taking a look into our Understanding toll-free number rejection Help Center article to understand why you may have failed the verification process. Keep in mind that you’ll want to have things resolved prior to submitting your request for verification. 

I hope this helps!

David