Solved

Unable to receive Toll Free Number

Badge +1

Hi all,

I recently signed up for Klaviyo and had a given SMS number when I signed up. My account was disabled shortly after and when it was activated again my SMS number was was gone and now it is unable to give me a new Toll Free Number. How do I get a number so I can start sending out SMS messages?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 19 May 2022, 23:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @NickDavis 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! Happy to help with your toll-free SMS sending number and getting started with SMS and MMS

You can add the toll free number by navigating your your account and SMS settings. 

Then in the Sending Number section click additional number > Request additional numbers. 

In the popup screen you can request a new toll free number to be assigned to your account.

As of May 15, 2022, all toll-free numbers must be verified in order to send SMS. Wireless carriers will no longer deliver messages from unverified toll-free numbers. For more information, please read Understand toll-free verification. Klaviyo will automatically verify the number on your behalf, but may take a little time before it is verified and therefore possibly a small wait before you will be able to start sending.

Hope this helps!

Badge +1

I actually gave that a shot and got an error message back. I spoke with a rep and they informed me that my account was re-enabled however the toll free number had not been enabled. I sent a message back to the support ticket hoping this can be pushed along faster. Just in case anyone who works in tech support sees this 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @NickDavis 

Glad to know you were able to get help from Klaviyo Support. They will be the fastest route to a solution at this point and they usually respond within 24 hours or so. Hope your able to start sending SMS messages quickly!