Skip to main content
Solved

Unable to verify business.

• 26 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi There, I'm trying to apply for a toll free number but it gives me a red sign saying" not verified- unable to verify business". I tried to resubmit it but its still not working. I verified the conditions and the reasons of this issue and its still not working.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

Hi @Pheral! The main reasons for rejection are that your:

• Website is not live at the time of the verification review.
  • Business address is not valid or entered in correctly.
  • Business phone number isn't a valid phone number or isn't directed to your business.
  • Business email address goes to an alias and not a specific person at the business (e.g., marketing@abc.com is not allowed, but john.smith@abc.com is).
  • Dedicated business email domain does not align with the brand's domain; however, this does not apply if you have a free domain (e.g., Gmail).

If your verification request is rejected, make sure your content does not fall under one of the prohibited categories. If it does fall into a category that is not allowed, you will not be able to use SMS with Klaviyo. 

1. Ensure your website is published and nothing is blocking people from viewing your website.
  2. Check that you entered the correct business address, phone number, and email address. 
  3. If needed, change the email address to a specific person or use a different email domain. 
  4. Please complete the form, which is linked to in the red warning box in the SMS settings page.

Le me know how you go!

Badge

Hey, i tried it multiple times, and its still not working..

What do i do??

Badge

Hi @Pheral! The main reasons for rejection are that your:

• Website is not live at the time of the verification review.
  • Business address is not valid or entered in correctly.
  • Business phone number isn't a valid phone number or isn't directed to your business.
  • Business email address goes to an alias and not a specific person at the business (e.g., marketing@abc.com is not allowed, but john.smith@abc.com is).
  • Dedicated business email domain does not align with the brand's domain; however, this does not apply if you have a free domain (e.g., Gmail).

If your verification request is rejected, make sure your content does not fall under one of the prohibited categories. If it does fall into a category that is not allowed, you will not be able to use SMS with Klaviyo. 

1. Ensure your website is published and nothing is blocking people from viewing your website.
  2. Check that you entered the correct business address, phone number, and email address. 
  3. If needed, change the email address to a specific person or use a different email domain. 
  4. Please complete the form, which is linked to in the red warning box in the SMS settings page.

Le me know how you go!

Hey, i tried it multiple times, and its still not working..

What do i do??

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

@Pheral One or more of those things is not in compliance. I can send you to support for further investigation to protect your information. 

You’ll hear from them shortly. Let us know how you go! 

Badge

@Pheral One or more of those things is not in compliance. I can send you to support for further investigation to protect your information. 

You’ll hear from them shortly. Let us know how you go! 

Yes please, i need help to solve that problem asap.