Solved

What is the best path forward when running a resurgence campaign?

• 10 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I run a marketing agency and would like to run a simple SMS resurgence campaign where we contact old leads for a client. I would like the client to have a login/access to respond to those leads as well. Is that possible with Klaviyo?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 13 November 2023, 17:04

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Dwilcox

Welcome to the Community! 

I’d check out these helpful resources before contacting old leads from a client so you don’t suffer possible poor deliverability consequences and warm this list before you send to them. 

https://community.klaviyo.com/analytics%2Dand%2Ddeliverability%2D72/i%2Dhave%2Da%2Dvery%2Dold%2Dlist%2Dthat%2Di%2Dhave%2Dnot%2Dsent%2Dto%2Din%2Da%2Dwhile%2Dhow%2Dcan%2Di%2Dstart%2Dsending%2Dto%2Dit%2Dagain%2D1740

If you’re considering adding a profile property to those who decide they want to be contacted and then grouping these leads into a segment, I’d suggest notifying your client of these leads who opt in in either two ways. You can:

1.  Give your client Klaviyo account access to see who responds to this resurgence campaign in the segment. 
  2. Set up a segment-triggered flow of those who are adding into the segment and create a flow email notification that will send your client and email with the email of the client when you add a personalization variable to the email.

Thank you for participating in the Community!

-Taylor