Solved

Account disabled for

• 23 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

My account has been disabled for over two weeks, yet the charges just keep on coming for $175 per month. I'm completely locked out from my account and neither email nor live chat support seem to be available. I've done my part, I've submitted a ticket, tried to suppress the inactive users as instructed, but guess what? I can't even get the segment to export. I've been pleading for help daily, responding to the ticket, and yet, it's like shouting into a void - not a single response in over four days! Is there anyone actually working in your support team? Can someone please just respond to my email? \

Ticket ID: 1956560

icon

Best answer by DavidV 23 February 2024, 04:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

Hi @Alex Song,

I’m sorry to hear you’re not able to get this resolved and you are not able to get in touch with support. I would recommend submitting a ticket through here and the support team should be able to help.

Thanks
David​​​​​​​

Badge

Hi @Alex Song,

I’m sorry to hear you’re not able to get this resolved and you are not able to get in touch with support. I would recommend submitting a ticket through here and the support team should be able to help.

Thanks
David

I submitted a ticket, the thing is the support team with my ticket stopped responding with no reason for four days.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi all, 

Following up on this. @DavidV  was spot on here of always reaching out to our team if you’re experience login issues or disablement of your account.

It appears the issue was due to not following the best sending practices, but has since heard from our team, complied by our recommendations on how to fix the issue and is now fully active again! 

-Taylor