Solved

Changing Account Name but Keeping It in Invoices

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all doing well.
Here in Italy, the weather is a bit unpredictable but nice at times. Back to serious matters

As an agency, we often pay the monthly fee on behalf of our clients (we have specific contractual agreements), and this is usually fine. The problem arises when we need to invoice under the agency's name: the organization name must be our agency's name.

This means that in the account switch section, the same name always appears. Consequently, to understand which Brand I am working with, I have to enter the account, read the details, and switch if it's not the right one.

This issue also arises when I want to duplicate content across different accounts. I have to remember the Public API Keys (I know them by heart at this point, unfortunately).
Here are some screenshots to clarify the situation:

Is there a way to distinguish between accounts in the account switch panel?
If there is, please let me know because I can't find it ;(

If not, can I suggest adding this small feature to the product roadmap, as it would be very useful?
I'm not sure if others have encountered the same issue, but maybe I can find some confirmation here!

Greetings to everyone in the community!

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 11 June 2024, 05:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @gmartu

Good to see you around the Community again, we’ve missed ya! 

This is an interesting scenario, one I don’t think we have a solution for, let me touch base with accounts team first. If not, I’ll definitely make a feature request indeed!

-Taylor 

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi @Taylor Tarpley,

Thanks for your prompt response and the warm "welcome back"! I apologize for my absence from the forum; I've been quite overwhelmed by the fast pace at the agency.

I understand this is a bit of a unique situation. It would be really helpful to have a feature that allows for easy distinction between accounts in the account switch panel. I hope the accounts team can provide a solution or consider adding this feature to the product roadmap.

In the meantime, if there are any other suggestions or temporary solutions you could recommend, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, if other community members have faced the same issue, it would be interesting to hear their experiences and any solutions they have implemented.

Thanks again for the support, and I look forward to any updates!