Digital Products show up as Not Published in Settings

• 14 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

So I just set up an email flow and had to realize that my products do not show up. Learned that they were not published on Klaviyo and then that digital products have “no stock” in Klaviyo.

Now I am on a free plan and would need to upgrade JUST to let support know that I need them to change a setting I myself can’t change? I’m sorry but that seems ridiculous. We’ve only just started collecting subscribers and I had Klaviyo installed right from the getgo so the 60day trial is over as well. 

So what can I do here without paying 20 bucks just to ask support to put a checkmark somewhere?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Fri23x

Welcome to the Community! 

Unfortunately, you are correct, as mentioned in a similar threads below, this adjustment to your account will require the intervention of our Support colleagues. I am very sorry you did not realize this before your 60 day support offering was over! 

https://community.klaviyo.com/lists%2Dsegments%2Dand%2Dprofiles%2D35/product%2Dfeeds%2Dmajor%2Dbug%2Dwith%2Dshopify%2D1869

I will be sharing this feedback with our team as to how this impact our free user experience. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor