Solved

Initial Setup Not Working- Please HELP

• 29 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello, I am new to Klaviyo and Shopify. My site is running on the Debutify theme. There is a default newsletter signup form at the bottom. I have a custom domain and domain email with ZohoMail. I have followed the setup instructions in the Klaviyo setup video. 

I have nothing in Klaviyo under campaigns. I don’t see the newsletter form listed under ‘Signup Forms’ (i have a pop-up form set up which also goes to spam)

When I test the footer signup form using different email accounts, the email gets delivered to the spam folder. The email is also coming from me, my full name, instead of my website name. 

My questions: Should the footer form be under ‘Signup Forms’ in Klaviyo? 

How do I get the emails delivered to Inbox and not Spam?

How do I get my full name off the sender and use my website name? (ZohoMail works fine, it’s Klaviyo that is using my name)

Any help appreciated, thank you

:)

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 1 March 2024, 23:06

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Alex55

Welcome to the Community and to Klaviyo! Very happy to help you solve a few things! 

If you don’t see the footer signup form in Klaviyo, then it probably is a default Shopify form. If you have setup your Shopify <> Klaviyo integration correctly, those who sign up through the Shopify newsletter form will be passed through to Klaviyo into the list you set in your Shopify integration settings.

If your emails are going to spam, that is due to poor deliverability.  Klaviyo doesn’t have any control on where your email lands in the inbox, but we do share resources on how to improve deliverability and build a stronger sender reputation so you can prove to inbox providers that you have good sending practices and don’t have malicious intent in sending, which is what inbox providers guard against. 

You can definitely change the ‘send from’ email in your account’s setting! I’d check out these similar threads to gain more insight!

Finally, as you're new to the Community, I’d check out these additional resources to help you build a strong foundation of Klaviyo knowledge! The Community is always here if you need us :)

-Taylor