Solved

Outage in Australia?

• 11 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Is there some kind of an outage in Australia?

Can’t edit campaigns, forms or even raise a ticket. Everything just returns an error.

Support form comes back with a 403 error.

icon

Best answer by chloe.strange 16 November 2022, 22:30

View original

4 replies

Badge +1

Looks like this a Chrome browser issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @harrysekhon

Thanks for being a part of Community! I’m sorry to hear you were having this issue. Are you still experiencing these symptoms? We are not aware of any outages at this time. 

~Chloe

Badge +1

All good now Chloe. Thanks for following up. Any idea why this happens on Chrome? Cache / cookies?

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @harrysekhon

Yes, that is the most likely culprit. The cache is the place where your browser stores images, code, and other files to avoid re-downloading them repeatedly. Your browser would run a lot slower without this feature, because every site you open would require re-downloading of files (background images, fonts, etc.). The cache stores all of these locally, to save bandwidth and speed up your browsing.

Sometimes there's a difference between the version of a website cached on your computer and the version that you're loading from the web (for example, if the backend of a website is recently updated). This conflict can lead to weird glitches, and clearing your cache can help when nothing else seems to.

I’m glad this was resolved and I’m sorry this led to a hiccup in your workflow!

~Chloe