Skip to main content
Solved

Refund Request

• 18 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I am writing to request a refund for the subscription charge that was billed to my account today Unfortunately, I will not be able to use Klaviyo this month and would like to cancel my subscription effective immediately.

I understand that your refund policy may have certain conditions, but I would greatly appreciate your assistance in processing this request due to my current circumstances.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. I look forward to your prompt response.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hi @FAHD,

Thank you for your question in the Klaviyo Community. The community is full of likeminded Klaviyo experts but unfortunately we are not able to assist with queries related to your account.

You will need to contact Klaviyo Support through this link. After you have signed in, you can submit a ticket with your request.

I hope that helps!

Thanks
David

Badge

Hello I can't access support because i cancelee my plan, and i received an email stating that refunds can't be processed following the TOS . I want to escalate this to the finance team how can i do that ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

Hi @FAHD

I see a ticket opened with our billing team. They will be able to assist you there. 

~Chloe