Solved

Can we add a custom metric or custom event for magento integration

• 16 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

I want to add a custom metric or event in magento2. Is it possible? If yes, how can I make it.

Problem statement:

Currently I have subscriptions in my site. Where the users will subscribe for a product. So I have to get a count of revenue generated in that. So how can I add a custom metric or event for that?

The below shown is the metrics which are available pre-defined in the klaviyo for magento. So in this, is it possible to add a custom metric. If so, how?

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 16 March 2022, 19:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @JDhere,

Thanks for sharing on the Community.

If you wish to create a custom metrics, there are two ways.
First is using the API call which involves coding. This means that you will need to discuss this matter with your developer team on feasibility and how to achieve this goal. Below are two document that your developer team will find useful!

Another way is to create custom metrics via CSV upload which can be found here.

Hope this helped!
Alex

Badge +2

Hi there @JDhere,

Thanks for sharing on the Community.

If you wish to create a custom metrics, there are two ways.
First is using the API call which involves coding. This means that you will need to discuss this matter with your developer team on feasibility and how to achieve this goal. Below are two document that your developer team will find useful!

Another way is to create custom metrics via CSV upload which can be found here.

Hope this helped!
Alex

Can you share the link to “Track and Identify API Reference” ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Apologies @JDhere,

The link should be fixed. But here is the link https://developers.klaviyo.com/en/reference/track-identify-overview