Skip to main content
Solved

Klaviyo Partner growth review report

• 11 July 2024
  • 4 replies

We’re using the Growth review tool (reports) but we can’t seem to receive the reports that should be sent via email. We tried using the old and new Klaviyo Partner Dashboard for this.

I sent out an inquiry to the email partners@kalviyo.com last July 9th but haven’t gotten a response yet.

Is there another way to download the Growth Review report?

Thanks,
Dante

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Dante_antidote

Thanks for sharing your issue with us! 

While I’m sure our partner team will respond, I’m happy to help troubleshot in the mean time.

Do you mind sharing your workflow on how you usually send these reports and when you realized you aren’t receiving them anymore? 

I wonder if any of our partner Champions have ever experienced this? @Ashley I., @ebusiness pros, @annasophiefc, @Bobby ?

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +1

Thanks Taylor!

We pull the reports from the Klaviyo Partner dashboard on a monthly basis so we can view the overall performance of our client’s accounts.

It’s just more convenient to have the whole email performance report from the Klaviyo Partners dashboard rather than creating individual reports within the Klaviyo accounts.

We haven’t received these reports since the start of this month. We usually pull the reports on the 1st week of the month. This is the first time that this has happened.

Dante

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

@Dante_antidote I’m not aware of any changes here. Did this get sorted for you or is it still a problem?

Badge +1

Hi @kaila.lawrence!
Thank you for checking in. All is well now. This was sorted already with the help of Rachel Zewinski, a Klaviyo Partner Success Manager.
It seems that the reports were generated but were not sent to our emails.

Many thanks to Rachel!