Solved

Klaviyo Product Review Flow Link

• 16 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

I created the Klaviyo Product Review Flow - when the customer clicks on the review link, where does it take them to? AND, how do I view the feedback from the review ?

icon

Best answer by Dov 18 April 2022, 17:23

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Roberto Sciascia,

Thanks for sharing this question with us.

The default “review” link in our product review flow will lead the user to the product page for that particular item.

In terms of viewing feedback, keep in mind that Klaviyo does not support in-email product reviews, meaning customers cannot write reviews directly within the product review email they receive from you. However, there are plenty of other solutions to collect feedback from customers. 

One solution is to insert a review section on the product page on your website. The user clicks on the link in the Klaviyo email. From there, the user would leave the review directly on your page. You can find further context here

Klaviyo also integrates with several different third-party product review apps, including Stamped.io and Yotpo. These are popular solutions for our customers looking to use product reviews with Klaviyo. You can learn more about other third-party apps that integrate with Klaviyo.

Another option is replace the current link in the flow leading to the product page for the item, with a link to a separate page on your website containing a Klaviyo sign-up form where you can collect further feedback about the product. This is an ideal option if you’re looking for general feedback on the product i.e. did you enjoy this item? The feedback from the sign-up form would be collected on the user profile as custom properties, which can then be used for segmentation or as dynamic tags to populate information about users.  

I hope that’s helpful and thanks for being a member of our community.