Solved

Tracking Website Specific Page Visits

• 3 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hello

I am trying to track customer’s activity on our shopify site. There is a page they are directed to after they submit a “contact us” form and would love to be able to see how many people are making it there from our klaviyo email marketing campaign. 

Is there a way to add specific page visits metrics to klaviyos analytics? I’ve come across a couple of articles explaining similar things but can’t quite figure out the way to do this.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 4 November 2021, 13:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Paint Cabin 

Thank you so much for coming to the Klaviyo Community for help with site tracking!

When creating a campaign or flow, you can have Klaviyo automatically add UTM tracking parameters to links so that you can see the results in Google Analytics. It is possible to customize these at the account-level. This will allow you to alter the default UTM parameters we attach to links or add any additional custom UTM parameters. UTM tracking allows you to view the source, medium, and specific Klaviyo content your customer engaged with. This article will walk you through how to configure your account to be able to do this!

Also check out this Community post about using UTM tracking with Klaviyo.

Thank you So much for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +2

Hey @Paint Cabin 

Thank you so much for coming to the Klaviyo Community for help with site tracking!

When creating a campaign or flow, you can have Klaviyo automatically add UTM tracking parameters to links so that you can see the results in Google Analytics. It is possible to customize these at the account-level. This will allow you to alter the default UTM parameters we attach to links or add any additional custom UTM parameters. UTM tracking allows you to view the source, medium, and specific Klaviyo content your customer engaged with. This article will walk you through how to configure your account to be able to do this!

Also check out this Community post about using UTM tracking with Klaviyo.

Thank you So much for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Thank You

I’ve got the UTM Tracking set up and its working, and I’m able to see it in google analytics - however I have many different goals and conversions being tracked in Google Analytics, and there is specific website activity I’m wondering if I can track as a result of a klaviyo campaign? 

I see Klaviyo has metrics/reports set up for tracking for “activity on site” and “product viewed” but is there a way I can track a specific “form submission”?