Skip to main content
Solved

Understand "Unique" orders Flows Performance Details

• 1 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello to all, 

I’m new to Klaviyo, implementing for the first time Klaviyo for a client and so far, loving the tool. 

I have one question. Under Metrics, “Flows Performance Details”, Klaviyo shows I have 16 “Unique orders” from my first flow run. 

When reviewing every single order under Shopify, I can count 8 orders from the flow (I can see that by UTMs and people who used the coupon code included in the flow). I also checked the other sales and they come from Instagram or other sources, not Klaviyo. More or less I can isolate 8 sales due to Klaviyo. 

How does Klaviyo come up

with the number of 16 unique orders if by UTM or Codes or checking every sale, I can’t come up with 16 orders?. 

Thanks!. 

Max

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@LaraCasa Thank you for asking your question in the community. 

A quick question back, has there been 16 sales in your webstore? 

There can be a discrepancy between attribution models in google, shopify and Klaviyo and by default Klaviyo has 5 day last attribution window, which you can edit here

This previous post has a really details answer that might be of help for you. 

Many thanks

Victoria

Badge +1

Hi Victoria, thank you for your answer. 

Yes, I did have around 60 sales.  By the way, the links you provided, especially the discussion link, have been useful.

The discussion you shared talks a lot about Google Analytics, but in my case I’m taking the sales directly from Shopify. It’s in Shopify where I can only find 8 sales with UTM tags coming from Klaviyo, or used the coupon code included in the Klaviyo campaign, but it does not match what Klaviyo attributes to their tool. 

I’ve been running Klaviyo for less than 5 days. I should wait more and give the platform more time to analyze date more accordingly. 

Thanks!.