Solved

Why are there so many .codisto.com domains in my non-engaged segment?

• 29 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Dear Klaviyo Fam.

I've started to segment our non-engaged subscribers. Then, I discovered a significant number of recipients from the same domain (bounce-c4069-pebghc@mail.codisto.com) who received our emails but showed no engagement. I have a few questions related to this:

1. Can anyone confirm the origin of this domain? My assumption is that it might be a disposable email from Amazon, but I would appreciate any insights or information you might have.

2. Considering the lack of engagement, would it be advisable to exclude these individuals from our future campaigns? I'm seeking recommendations on whether it's best to focus our efforts on more receptive audiences.

3. Lastly, I'm curious to know if these non-engaged recipients will have any impact on our overall sending reputation. Even they received our emails?

Thank you all for your assistance and input.

Best regards, Mae

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 30 May 2023, 22:21

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @thepowerofcopy

Thanks for making us aware of this interesting scenario! 

Yes, this is likely a Amazon/Codisto domain. As such, I would recommend creating a segment to gather these users to prevent them from receiving your sends and suppressing them  in order to not hurt your deliverability. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor