Solved

Customer Surveys

• 6 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge +3

Hello! 

I am looking to create some customer surveys. Does anybody have any suggestions of platforms that you use that work well with your KLAYVIO account. We are doing some product development so we would be looking to send out several different surveys. Any experience or suggestions would be helpful. 

icon

Best answer by Victoria_ap_G 6 March 2024, 20:27

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi ADeStefano,

Yes, typeform integrates really well with the Klaviyo platform. 

You can easily sync the forms to a list, and then use the data collected for future campaigns. 

Here’s some more information about the integration

Hope that helps, and feel free to message with other queries. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

Hi @ADeStefano!

Good recommendation from @Victoria_ap_G above - Typeform is excellent.

Another platform I’m fond of if you are on Shopify is Okendo. Okendo Surveys allows you to run surveys with the data flowing into Klaviyo. You can ask individual questions, and it will add onto that customer’s profile and not ask it again. Meaning let’s say you ask on the Thank you page “How likely are you to recommend us” and you can ask different questions in different places. 

Thanks
David

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@DavidV Yes, Okendo is a great platform too, although I have only used them for reviews and not surveys (but on my list to trial)

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @ADeStefano 

I’ve not used Okendo, as mentioned by @Victoria_ap_G and @DavidV  but Typeform is a good choice for surveys. It has tight integration with Klaviyo, pushing responses to a profile’s custom properties. It also has good survey skip logic, plus a nice feature is recall, which lets you dynamically insert previous responses into questions for greater personalisation.

Regards

Andy

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

@Victoria_ap_G Definitely recommend checking it out - it also comes with a ton of pre-built surveys for eCommerce merchants, and it can launch on any page in Shopify as well as having full link surveys. We’ve been moving a few of our customers over to Okendo Surveys to bring in really rapid micro-surveys as it’s very easy and fast to launch :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Love both of those tools mentioned above, my preferred tool is Typeform or Octane.ai for Quizzes.

But for completeness sake, you can see a full list of Surveys (and Quizzes) tools that have a built-in integration with Klaviyo here: