Solved

Further customization of product blocks.

• 20 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
  • Contributor II
  • 3 replies

Hello!

I am currently working on integrating product blocks into my email, but the styling seems pretty limited. 

Is there a way beyond the product block to customize? For example, I want to be able to change the product image shown and maybe split the price + reduced price into two lines.

Anyone know if/how this is possible? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by ebusiness pros 21 September 2023, 18:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @SJK, welcome to the community!

If you’re wanting to have control over the specific product image shown, the best way for you to achieve this is by building a static (custom) product block instead of using a dynamic one that automatically pulls product photos from your product feed that’s configured in Klaviyo.

This will limit your ability to dynamically recommend products based on what someone’s recently viewed or purchased, but this is a useful solution in cases where you already have a specific group of products you’re featuring in a flow or campaign email. Depending on how much time it takes you to build that kind of custom product table, you might want to consider using graphics instead, and using a table or “split” block to hold those image files.

Happy to give more recommendations/ clarify things if you want to elaborate on what you’re specifically wanting to accomplish!

Warmly,

Gabrielle

Klaviyo Champion & Marketing Lead at ebusiness pros 

Badge +1

Hi Gabrielle!

Thanks so much for this! Just to clarify, the only photo that can be added is the product’s primary photo correct?

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

You’re welcome @SJK! IF you use the dynamically populated “product” block in Klaviyo, then that will pull the primary photo product as specified by your ecommerce store.

IF you build your own static product block/ section, then you can specify the product image you prefer.

Warmly,

Gabrielle