Skip to main content
Solved

Klaviyo Judge.me Reviews Issue

• 25 July 2024
  • 5 replies

Hey everyone, 

A customer has brought to our attention that our Judge.me reviews flow is linking incorrectly. If a customer ordered multiple products, they all show as options for review, however, the link to review for all of them goes to the first product in the list. For example, with the image attached here all of the “review now” links go to the Cowl Top in Ivory. 

The code for the “review now” link is: {{ event.products.0.review_rating_url }}

What is set up incorrectly here? 

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hey @megest1994 

Make sure you have the ‘table settings’ correct with row collection and Row alias set. example below

and now you need to use - {{ item.product_url|default:'' }}/#judgeme_product_reviews as the URL and it will dynamically take you to each product review section.

Let me know if this helps and if you have any questions,

Cheers

Arpit

Badge

Hi Arpit,

Doing this fixed the link so that each product goes to their correct page, however now the review pop-up is not coming up once the link is clicked, and the dynamic images are no longer appearing as well...

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hey @megest1994 

That is because, after you select your ‘row collection’ and your ‘row alias’, you need to also update the tags for image. The dynamic tag for image should now look like this - { item.product_image_url|default:'' }

when they click on the link it will scroll down to the review section under each product page, they can then click on ‘write a review’ to review your product. In my previous response, that URL contains /#judgeme_product_reviews which is what takes you to the reviews section of the page (automatically scrolls to that section)

It won’t pop up

I hope this helps

Cheers

Arpit Banjara

Badge

Arpit, 

I have made these changes, however I am now getting an error message to fix invalid template tags when I try to view a preview email. I’ve attached images below. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hey @megest1994 

I think you have pasted the dynamic tag incorrectly, there should only be 2 {{ brackets

{{ item.product_image_url|default:'' }}

In your screenshot I see there are 3