Skip to main content
Solved

large number of skipped emails

• 12 May 2024
  • 1 reply

i set my checkout abandonement flow under the guidance of klaviyo but i found that large number of emails are getting skipped in abandoned cart flow and found no reason. i checked my settings and everything was right. i even asked for klaviyo’s customer service for help but this issue still existed. my setting of flow is as pictured and need a quick help. thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hi @kyoka,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

You do have quite a high number of skipped profiles here - but this could simply be because the customer has since hit the profile filter (ie. they actually placed an order since starting the flow - hence not needing an abandon cart email). 

If you click on the actual email itself, you can click “View Details” next to performance:

Then at the top click on “Recipient activity” and click Skipped on the left hand side. When you click at the top on “Skipped: XXXXX” it will show the actual reasons why the email didn’t go out:

That should give you more insight into why the email itself skipped.

On another note - I would recommend sending the first Abandon Cart email earlier on - I typically use 1h as the time filter as it’s best to strike the iron when it’s hot.

I hope that helps!

Thanks
David