Solved

link to send whatsapp

• 3 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

hello 

i would like to copy a link of the campaign i have sent on my mobile in order to send it by whatsapp. is it possible? can you help me please?

thank you

patricia

icon

Best answer by DavidV 4 March 2024, 22:08

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi Patricia,

Not sure if I understand what you mean, but how about trying with the ‘view in your browser’ link?

Web view
To give recipients the option to view an email in their web browser, you can use the web view tag. 

{% web_view %}

Let me know if that helped,

Stam

Badge

I don’t really understand how to do it. can you please show me?

thank you,

patricia

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

Hi @patricia ara 

Welcome to the Klaviyo community! 

Just to confirm, are you trying to have a web link to the campaign to send as a link in a WhatsApp? I would recommend using the WhatsApp channel similarly to SMS with a short and sharp message to drive customer behaviour, rather than a link to a full email. This will give you more engagement from customers rather than including a link to an email with CTAs in it. 

Wati recently launched a Klaviyo integration that allows you to integrate your WhatsApp communication directly. 

Hope that helps!

Thanks
David

Hey @patricia ara,

WhatsApp may not be in Klaviyo but it is possible to integrate both.

Our WhatsApp marketing platform (charles) integrates with Klaviyo. Once you have a platform like ours, you can bring Klaviyo data into your WhatsApp marketing activities.

Maybe worth to heck out our Klaviyo landing page: https://www.hello-charles.com/integrations/klaviyo :)