Solved

Nao consigo criar um flow com os cliente de abandono de carrinho da yampi

• 12 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Estou tendo problemas, toda vez que um cliente abandona o carrinho na Yampi, meu trigger nao e ativado e nao se inicia a sequencia de emais, eu estou usando a api da yampi corretamente..

a trigger esta configurada da seguinte forma:

alguem poderia me ajudar?

icon

Best answer by cassy.lee 13 January 2021, 18:43

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Estou tendo problemas, toda vez que um cliente abandona o carrinho na Yampi, meu trigger nao e ativado e nao se inicia a sequencia de emais, eu estou usando a api da yampi corretamente..

a trigger esta configurada da seguinte forma:

alguem poderia me ajudar?

Hi @economizeishop

Thanks so much for being a part of our Community and for sharing your first question with us! Unfortunately, at this current time, our Community does not support multiple languages beyond English. However, I might be able to point you towards a few resources based on your Abandoned Cart example above. 

First, I would recommend taking a look at this Help Center article on Creating An Abandoned Cart Flow. I’m not familiar with Yampi, but if you are confident that the integration is set up correctly, you may need to just look through how you have your triggers configured. 

Additionally, another customer in the Community shared a question recently asking “Why Doesn’t my Abandoned Cart Flow Send When a Customer Doesn’t Check Out”? This may be a similar issue to what you are experiencing and might be worth reviewing the answer and the replies on. You’ll want to make sure that you are configuring your Flow so that the trigger does not apply to “Start a Checkout”, and that you are adding the code snippet for Added To Cart Abandoned Cart

If you are using Shopify, you may find this How to Create a Custom "Added to Cart" Event for Shopify guide helpful. 

Hope this helps! 
-Cass.