Solved

No buyers are entering the Review Flow

• 15 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

For an unknown reason buyers aren’t entering the flows to request reviews.

Flows were set up long before the purchases and now we’re lost as to why emails aren’t going out.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 15 March 2024, 15:31

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hey @Moodeys , it seems that the “Ready to review” trigger isn’t working properly. What are the conditions for this trigger to fire?

Badge +1

Hey @Moodeys , it seems that the “Ready to review” trigger isn’t working properly. What are the conditions for this trigger to fire?

Thanks for the reply! The top photo shows the conditions, unless there is somewhere else to alter these?

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @Moodeys 

I am curious to hear what @standoutecom might also suggest here, but I thought I would jump in. Looking at the conditions in your flow settings, my suspicion is that the Online Order is conflicting with the Point of Sale orders where the conditions both need to be met. I am not 100% sure, but try removing one and see if the preview works. If it does, then you can set up two different review request flows, one for online only order and another specific to the Point of Sale orders.

Give that a try!

@In the Inbox 

Badge +1

Hi @In the Inbox Unless we’re being particularly slow, I don’t see how I can remove the option for POS sales. 

Theres no option apart from changing the day delay in these fields.