Skip to main content

I am setting up a post-purchase flow for specific items. I have trigger split based on a Fulfilled Order metric. In the Trigger Split I am using ITEMS - CONTAINS and then selecting my relevant product from the drop-down menu, however some of my products are not showing up in the list as options to select. I have re-synced my product catalog in Klayvio and everything looks correct there, but a number of those products aren’t showing up as choices in my flow. Is there a way to force that list to refresh? 

Hey @tiva255 

Can you make sure those products are published on your website? or can you try placing test orders for those products? let me know if that helps

Cheers

Hi @tiva255 

Have those ‘missing’ items ever been ordered (since you integrated with Klaviyo)? If not, they won’t appear in the drop down list.

You can still add them manually to your Items list in the trigger split, however, that can be error prone if you don’t set the value exactly as it should be.

As @ArpitBanjara sugests, place a test order for those items and they should then appear in the drop-down.

Hope that helps

Andy