Solved

Review Request flow doesn't work

• 9 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I’m using the free reviews app for Shopify and the standard Klaviyo Review Request flow. However, I cannot create the flow as the button is not clickable with the errors as below.

icon

Best answer by chelsgrove 9 August 2023, 03:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

@becdigi are you using the Klaviyo Reviews app in Shopify? This could be the reason. Here is a helpful article to make sure you have it set up correctly: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002779391

Badge +1

Hello @chelsgrove  I am using the Klaviyo reviews. I have also set it up correctly on the default product page. See attached. I feel I must be missing a step but I’ve gone through the instructions several times. I have added it but it doesn’t show up on the product pages. Its been saved. 

Badge +1

This section is what im struggling with

“We have not yet received a "ready to review" event. Klaviyo Reviews is required to trigger these events.”

it also seems the review stars and review listing section is not on every page. It only appears on the page once the product has been purchased by someone. 

I have now switched these settings. However, there was no mention on the instructions that if you’re on the free plan to switch these default settings. Will update if that works