Skip to main content
Solved

Why are my Flows Sending 30-40 Minutes Late?

• 25 June 2024
  • 2 replies

I’m trying to configure my email flows for order confirmations. My other flows are also delayed all consistently 30-40 minutes after the order is placed. Even though my other flows have the same issue, it’s not as critical to my order confirmations.

I had created a support ticket in which Klaviyo support told me I must add my draft status as well from Woocommerce, but this created even more problems and now order confirmations are being sent out to even users who never fully checked out. I’m unable to revert this as my support agent seems to be working responsive only at 12AM my time.

How can I get this delay down to under 10 minutes? There’s no split triggers. Only the placed order metric and a trigger filter to exclude orders containing text of a specific coupon code.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @dyz 

Welcome the community!

I am sorry to see that you are having a challenge with your flows! Definitely odd behavior since WooCommerce data syncs in realtime.

I was able to connect with our support team and they are currently helping you resolve these issues correct? If need additional help or advice please let me know and I can do my best to help here. As support has access to your account it is probably best to utilize their assistance, but we are always here for you if you need anything else!

Badge

Hey @dyz 

Welcome the community!

I am sorry to see that you are having a challenge with your flows! Definitely odd behavior since WooCommerce data syncs in realtime.

I was able to connect with our support team and they are currently helping you resolve these issues correct? If need additional help or advice please let me know and I can do my best to help here. As support has access to your account it is probably best to utilize their assistance, but we are always here for you if you need anything else!

Unfortunately, I still was not able to resolve this issue even when connected with a developer.