Solved

Accidentally Deleted Flow Emails

• 27 February 2022
  • 9 replies

Badge +3

I was working on a flow, and deleted 4 of the emails in in. Is there any way to recover it? I don't have a backup of it.

Thank you!

l

icon

Best answer by David To 10 March 2022, 22:19

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @YaelH,

Thank you for contacting us.

Yes there is - I just sent you a private message requesting some additional information.

Badge +3

Hi @Dov,
This just happened to me as well.

Can I get help with recovering the lost emails?
greatly appreciate it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Marco,

I would suggest reaching out to our wonderful Support team to handle this sort of request. Our support team is available between 6 am–10 pm ET on weekdays and 10 am–4 pm ET on weekends. If you’re on one of our paid plans, you can reach out via our live chat between 9 am–5 pm ET Monday through Friday.

No matter which method you take, I recommend providing as much details as possible to our colleagues who can then recover the flow as soon as possible for you. They’ll typically need the name and/or the ID of the flow that that the emails were deleted from along with the account ID or email associated with the account if you manage multiple Klaviyo accounts. 

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David

Badge +3

Hey @David To, I've already done so and resolved the issue. Thank you for your response!

Badge

Pls tell me they have setup this stupid thing to undo mistakes made into flows pls. We are in 2023. No undo button? I CANNOT BELIVE.

Badge +2

I have been confused in the past as to when edits made to a flow go live. Does it happen immediately? Does it affect people already in the flow? How long does it take to see changes reflected?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Filippo97,

I can completely understand your frustration. At this time, Klaviyo does not have an “undo” option for changes made to a flow’s structure. 

If you’ve accidentally deleted any emails from a flow, I would recommend reaching out to our wonderful Support colleagues who can help in these sort of requests. 

@dkjonzy, changes made to a flow are immediate. If you haven’t already, I would suggest taking a look through our Understanding how contacts move through a flow Help Center article.

David

Badge

Hi @David To, already done. But we are into 2023 not 2003. Its also Klaviyo’s interest to setup this thing. I cannot not image how many request they have on this thing.

Also its not possible to delete dimesion, we do not have full control on our data and accounts. This is very bad experience and a lot frustrating. Klaviyo need to stop all the pipeline and make this simple things. I cannot belive they dont have this thing, really. Im shocked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Filippo97,

I’ll certainly share this feedback with our Product Team to explore our self-serve capabilities. 

Thanks for being a part of our Klaviyo Community!

David