hope you are fine!
This is our situation:
- our shop went live 14 days ago
- 14 days ago we started collecting emails through a form connected to our klaviyo “welcome flow”
- we’re collecting emails in a specific list populated only by our customers emails (migrated from mailchimp)
- Unfortunately, at the moment our shop is live but our welcome flow is still draft and it’s going live in 12 hours;
- At the moment, we reached 70 new subscribers emails and no one of them are receiving our welcome flow;
- So, we have 8k email contacts from mailchimp and new 70 subscribers in the same list linked to the same welcome flow;
My question is:
- can I just send welcome flow to the new 70 subscribers?
- I’m going to back-populating (attached option) the draft welcome flow in order to have just latest 70 subscribers as recipients. Is it right or wrong?
Best answer by retentionView original