Solved

duplicate/clone a conditional split

• 9 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Is there any workaround for DUPLICATING/CLONING a conditional split? They are so tedious to set up, and I have so many in my flow. If I could duplicate or clone it, it would save me SO MUCH TIME and also ensure consistency. 

If there is zero way to achieve this, I’d like to offer this is a feature request. Is there a way to ask for features? 

We can clone an email, why not clone a conditional split?

icon

Best answer by caroline 11 March 2021, 00:51

Hi @JimmieaQuick,

Although that is not a current feature, I’m happy to pass the suggestion along to our product team.

Also, to clarify -- you can clone the flow itself. Not sure if that helps with your use-case.

Best,

Caroline

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @JimmieaQuick,

Although that is not a current feature, I’m happy to pass the suggestion along to our product team.

Also, to clarify -- you can clone the flow itself. Not sure if that helps with your use-case.

Best,

Caroline

Yes, I know about and have used the clone a flow feature as I have a very lengthy conditional split to exclude 100 email domains right off the bat. (Terribly tedious to set up since I can’t bulk add all the domains.) So I created it as a template and replicate the entire flow to get that one conditional split in there.

In this particular usecase I’m taking about a flow that has 36 or so conditional splits throughout. I have to set each one up individually. It’s a real headache, and each time I recreate it there’s the chance for error. 

Thanks for submitting that as a request.