Solved

Why is the Background of my Email Not Showing Up on Mobile?

• 20 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi! For some reason, the previews I’m sending to my mobile phone are not showing the emails’ background color. Works fine on desktop, though. I wonder why that is?

icon

Best answer by mike.hoang 20 November 2020, 19:25

Hi there,

This is a bit difficult to troubleshoot without taking a closer look at your email template. I’m wondering if you are referring to the entire email background color, or the background color of a specific block. If it is the latter, please check to see if you’ve set it up to Desktop only as opposed to Desktop & Mobile. 

If you are referencing the entire email background color from the Styles tab, then I would recommend reaching out to the Klaviyo support team for additional troubleshooting. 

Thanks,

Mike

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi there,

This is a bit difficult to troubleshoot without taking a closer look at your email template. I’m wondering if you are referring to the entire email background color, or the background color of a specific block. If it is the latter, please check to see if you’ve set it up to Desktop only as opposed to Desktop & Mobile. 

If you are referencing the entire email background color from the Styles tab, then I would recommend reaching out to the Klaviyo support team for additional troubleshooting. 

Thanks,

Mike