Is it possible that after a PLACED ORDER flow is started, the payment method is passed through to Klaviyo from Woocommerce?
Best answer by Paul S
It would be unlikely. The reason I say this is that:
The Placed Order event tracks when a customer completes the checkout process and creates an order in your WooCommerce store. Klaviyo records a Placed Order event when we sync an order with the status of processing.
The event Klaviyo tracks includes all product information captured by WooCommerce so that you can use this detailed data in purchase follow up emails. You can filter and target Placed Order events based on the following criteria:
- $value: The value of the order
- ItemNames: The names of the products in someone's order, e.g., t-shirt or pants
- IsDiscounted: Order has been discounted; true or false
- UsedCoupon: A coupon was used on the order, e.g., true or false
- ItemCategories: The categories to which the items in the cart belong
- ShippingMethods (if any)
- Coupons (if any)