Solved

Building out templates on iPad

• 27 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

I spend a fair amount of time on my 12” ipad pro, and it would be awesome to be able to sketch out templates, however the blocks do not drag via touch from the menu to the template area. Can anyone offer a solution, or are we forced to build templates via desktop?

icon

Best answer by Paul S 7 March 2021, 23:11

Hi @jlytle our recommendation is to utilize a desktop when using our template editor as that will allow you the full functionality and not the limited functionality that you’re currently dealing with. I’ve gone ahead and added in a request for our product team to take a look at as this is likely an area that other users and customers have requested in the past and will hopefully make it into our product roadmap or a release in the future.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @jlytle our recommendation is to utilize a desktop when using our template editor as that will allow you the full functionality and not the limited functionality that you’re currently dealing with. I’ve gone ahead and added in a request for our product team to take a look at as this is likely an area that other users and customers have requested in the past and will hopefully make it into our product roadmap or a release in the future.