Solved

Bulk edit Flow Email templates

• 22 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi there, 

Sorry in advance if this is a very basic questions, I am new to Klaviyo. 

Is it possible to nominate certain elements to appear in all email templates set up in Flows? 

ie: my logo in the header, socials at the bottom with links and a border to a certain thickness. 

Thank you 

Amy 

icon

Best answer by Ashley I. 22 February 2023, 16:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @Amy.L ,

Welcome to the Community! No question is too big or too small here 😊

In Klaviyo’s new template editor, you can save blocks or sections as Universal Content. When you do, you can choose to apply future edits to every instance of the universal block, across all templates in campaigns & flows. They can be easily added from the drag-and-drop tab on the left of your template editor:

If you are using the classic template editor (which if you are new to Klaviyo, you probably are not), you can save any block as a Saved Block. But if you make edits to a saved block within a template, those edits will not be reflected in other instances of the saved block. 

If you are looking for an easy way to update all email templates with just 1 change, I would recommend using the New Editor and implementing Universal Content blocks to be able to edit content across multiple templates at the same time. 

You can read more about How to create and manage universal and saved content in this Help Center article. 

--

Hope this helps!

-- Ashley Ismailovski

Hi Ashley,

I want to add a temporary campaign banner to all the flows (for 5 days) and then hide it.

What would be the best way to do that? I can create a universal block and add it to all the flows, but what should I do when I want to hide it? 

I am planning to reuse it later for another campaign too.

Can I just delete the image of the banner from the block and leave it empty? Or is there a cleaner solution.

Thank you,

Anton

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @AntonDDG ,

Welcome to the Community! 

Unlike the ability to schedule a sign-up form, Klaviyo does not currently offer a “schedule a block” feature. Instead, you would need to remember to go back in 5 days time to manually remove these blocks from your flows. The good news is that deleting a block at a flow level does not remove the Saved Block from your account! So you would retain the ability to re-add it later. 

--

I would encourage you to re-post this question as a new thread so that other Community users can more easily find your question should they be curious about this as well!

-- Ashley Ismailovski