Feature Request: Multiple Triggers for One Flow

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

The ability to use the same flow for a few separate triggers. Or create global shared emails

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @NStrand711,

Really appreciate you sharing your feedback with the Klaviyo Community!

I have gone ahead and shared this feature request with our Product Team to consider as a future iteration of Klaviyo.

Thank you for being a member of the Klaviyo Community!

David

Badge +2

I agree this feature would be super useful. For example, I capture emails for our Newsletter using Klaviyo Embeds/Fly-out and Shopify Footer. I want my Welcome Flow to trigger not just for those who sign up via the Embeds, but also the Footer. If a multi-trigger flow isn’t an option, do you have any other ideas or recommendations? Thank you.

Badge

@David To Bringing this conversation back up to say that this feature would be INCREDIBLY useful. Often, leads for the same product come from different sources and we want to put that audience into the same flow instead of having to duplicate the flows. 

Badge +5

I am new to Klaviyo but am also already seeing that it would be nice to have a single flow continue where it takes more than one trigger to cue an email within the same flow so we don't have to create multiple flows to keep the messages going.  Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @EricaA @Jhall & @juliaamting 

I am going to submit up-votes on this product feature on your behalf in hopes that it will gain more traction. We will update you in this thread if and when they have an announcement on this feature!

Badge +1

I would like to vote this feature too, I need it NOW :) 

How do I vote?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @kiaraVM 

I will add your request to this product feature as well! Thank you for continuing to share this feedback!

Badge

This would be extremely useful!

Badge

Is this still not possible? ☹️

I was googling because i thought maybe i missed something obvious…

Please add this feature!!

Badge +3

I would also like to add to this the real need for this feature. 

It would make things far more streamlined and automated if it could be integrated. 

Thanks! 😁

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Insane that this isn’t already available. We moved from Activecampaign to Klaviyo recently and we have a lot of flows that we need to port over—about half of those flows have multiple triggers. Is there a workaround in the meantime?

Badge +1

Active Campaign have been doing this since forever, why can’t Klaviyo do this as well??
One vote for me (or 100 if I can 😀)

Badge

Same - when are you going to do it? I don’t need separate welcome series flows for each way someone signs up to our newsletter (chat, welcome pop, bottom form field, etc.). Why is this still not done a year later? ugh.

How is this not a feature already? We’ve just made the move from Mailchimp and they make it possible but Klaviyo is supposed to be the more advanced option…. This is really frustrating. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @DCK NZ

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! I can understand the frustration. I have submitted another feature request on your behalf! 

I’ve collected a handful of Community threads that might be insightful in your transition and make the move more seamless! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge

This was requested 2 years ago. Your competition sees it’s importance. For many this is an obvious and basic need. Why does it take so long to implement?