Solved

How do I access Shopify notification templates in my Klaviyo account?

• 13 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I am learning from Klaviyo Academy and I don't have email templates set up or either the Shopify Notification Templates and my store is linked to Shopify. How can I get integrated these templates so I can set them up? 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 13 June 2023, 22:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @LOKR

Welcome to the Community, happy to help! Great job utilizing our Academy to learn more about Klaviyo!

With Klaviyo, you can fully customize your Shopify notification templates with a distinct layout and style, then export and paste them into Shopify in order to send them via Shopify (not Klaviyo). You can get to these Shopify templates to edit by navigating to this tab below in your Templates section. If you don’t see this section in your account, I’d ensure that you’ve fully integrated Shopify with your Klaviyo account. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor

Badge +1

Thank You but that is exactly my problem. I am not getting neither of those options in templates. I only have in Templates - My Templates options and they are all related to newsletter. No email templates which I am desperately in need to set up. 

Also, what do you mean with you have fully integrated Shopify with my Klaviyo? Is that a good thing  or not? 

Please explain. Thanks in advance. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @LOKR

Happy to clarify further! 

As stated in my response above, you will need to integrate your Klaviyo account with your Shopify account in order for data to sync across these two platforms. If you haven’t already done so, which is the necessary first step when setting up your Klaviyo account, you will not see these templates in your account.

-Taylor