Solved

How to find Browse Abandonment and Added To Cart Templates on free account?

• 3 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +5
  • Contributor IV
  • 10 replies

Hi,

I am just starting out my Klaviyo journey, and my design skills are very limited, and I was looking for a reputable site where I can download Klaviyo approved templates.

Being on the free plan currently, the "Browse Abandonment and Added To Cart Templates", are not available to me.

TIA

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 5 February 2024, 16:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @BTO

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

We do have some awesome templates available for free and paid users in our Template library section of your Klaviyo account that I’d recommend checking out! Additionally, we have two other great threads I’m going to link other template resources you can access to help get started on how to make great templates.

Additionally, you can find a browse abandonment template in the flow section of your account as this template uses dynamic customer data from the flow trigger metric aka ‘viewed product’,  to create the content of the email and therefore is in a flow, not the template library. Finally, you will need to add the ‘Add to Cart’ metric in your account following this documentation  here as it is not in your account natively! 

As you’re new to Klaviyo, here are some more resources to get you started with a strong foundation! Make sure to join a user group based on your industry, learn from our experts in the industry, and check out  our Academy courses and live trainings as well!  

Thanks for participating in the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +5

Hi @Taylor Tarpley,

Thanks you your reply.

As I mentioned earlier in my email, I am unable to access any; Browse Abandonment or Abandoned Cart, Flows or Emails. Neither through the flows or templates section.

I do have 1 Abandon Cart Flow/Email that I had setup over a year ago, before Klaviyo made changes to the platform and plan access.

I have done several of the Klaviyo courses including Flows, I will look at the others you recommend.

It seems that my account has some kind of restriction on it, being a free account.

Any further help would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @BTO

Happy to help! 

You will need to ‘view all flows’ in the flow library and should see the options you want. However, if you don’t see it, you can create the Browse Abandonment flow from following this documentation

Klaviyo doesn’t restrict anything from free users that is offered to paid accounts, the only change is in support options. 

Hope this helps

-Taylor