Solved

I can´t change the font after test sending

Badge

Hello community!

I hope someone can support me here. I am a Newbie with Klaviyo and I started my first campaign: a back in stock newsletter. I guess I chose a wrong font, because it  was sent out with PALATINO and looked really ugly when I tested it. Now I cloned the campaign and edited it, but I can´t change the font from PALATINO to something else. I have different options like Arial, Verdana etc. (standard fonts), but it stays the same...I can´t change the font size either. I checked the CSS and here it showed the new font I chose - so is that a BUG?

Please help me!

Thanks a lot,

Trini

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 7 May 2024, 04:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @TrinityRitu

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Happy to help as we all are newbies at some point of our Klaviyo journey! :) You’re in the right place! 

Do you mind sharing your workflow when you are trying to change the font? Are you highlighting the text you want to change in the text box on the right and then choosing the desired font? 

Finally, here are some resources I’d suggest checking out to build a firm Klaviyo foundation! You can learn from our experts in the industry, and check out our Academy courses and live trainings as well!  

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi!

Could be a bug! To be safe which font you’re using, check the source code in the email itself.

Sometimes I have to remove all previous formatting, create a new text block and reinsert the text again in order to get the font working. The same thing can happen with sizing and formatting.

Best,

Carl Reynolds