Question

Text edit box margins disappeared

• 20 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

In the middle of writing emails yesterday, both the left and right margins of the text edit box disappeared. Happens in both Safari and Chrome. Anyone else had this? I’ve sent a help request. Impossible to edit the text as it is jammed against the edges and letters missing. I now think it might be a Shopify issue...

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hey @MaryD !

To fix missing margins in your Klaviyo text editor:

1. Clear Cache & Refresh: Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the Klaviyo email builder.

2. Test Another Browser: See if the issue persists in another browser (e.g., Firefox, Edge).

3. Shopify Theme:

• Check for recent theme updates that might have caused a bug.
    • Briefly disable custom CSS to see if it interferes.

These steps should help diagnose and potentially resolve the margin issue.

We hope this helps!

Badge +1

Thank you - have tried and checked all of above but still no joy… I am at a complete loss. I have been through everything with Shopify customer service support and they could not identify the reason, nor see any issues at their end. The only event that may be significant is the recent MacOS update to Sonoma 14.4.1 but the issue didn’t happen immediately after this update - perhaps 24 hours later...I am at a loss and struggling to get my campaigns completed and sent… 

Badge +1

I have now been in touch with other Klaviyo users having the exact same issue - this seems to be a Klaviyo issue and not related to individual systems. Please resolve asap!