Solved

Why is my Header/Link Bar misaligned when I send out my email?

• 16 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi i am having issues with the Header/link bar alignment. It looks all correct in the klaviyo editor but once emailed out it doesn’t look centred. Is there any hidden setting that could be causing this? 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 18 January 2023, 21:55

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @rachel.gardener

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

I would check out this similar Community post for troubleshooting steps that can hopefully solve the issue. 

Additionally, do you mind sharing if you’re forwarding your email or what browser your using when seeing your header/link bar misalignment? That will help identify the issue further as well. 

Thank you for participating in the Community!

-Taylor

Badge +1

Hi Taylor, I’m sending a preview of my email from the editor to Microsoft Outlook. 

thanks for that Community post. I’ll take a look at it. 

Thanks

Rachel 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @rachel.gardener

Thanks for sharing that additional info!

Yes, the issue would definitely be with Outlook specifically in this regard. I’d take a look at this help center article on Why emails look different when viewed in Microsoft Outlook as well as these Community threads to offer specific insight into this.

-Taylor

Hi,

I recently created an email campaign and unfortunately the header and footer alignment is not proportionate. The email was sent on a gmail address. What could be the issue and if there is guideline I can use for the same.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Fish and Tackle

Happy to help! 

Even though an email is sent from a gmail address, what really matters is what inbox provider it’s being viewed in. For instance, even if an email is sent from a gmail address, but you’re viewing it in Outlook, it will look a different way then it would look when viewing it in a Gmail inbox. I’d check out all the Community threads and documentation I linked above to gain more insight on why this is happening! 

-Taylor