Welcome and Nice to Meet You!

Show first post

157 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hey Community!

I’m Shelly— a senior product expert at Klaviyo. I’ve worked on the Support team for a few years now, so you may have had an interaction with me previously through email, chat or zoom. I specialize in all parts of the platform but focus mainly on account, authorization and billing-specific cases. If you have any issues related to these topics, I’m your girl 🙂.

One thing that has remained consistent throughout my time at Klaviyo is the passion and enthusiasm that Klaviyos have to help clients grow. It’s contagious and compels me to want to learn more each day, so that I can provide top-notch service to clients.

Outside of Klaviyo support and events, you can catch me slaying on the tennis court, catching sunrays on the beach, salsa dancing in my living room (because social distancing), or cooking up a delicious plant-based meal.

Excited to connect with you!

-Shelly

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

My name is Logan. I love to use technology to improve efficiency and make life a little better. It all started when I got my first phone that I could keep a calendar on. Now I have smart lights, speakers, TVs, and watches! A day where I can make technology do some work for me is a good day.

I am a Product Expert with the support team at Klaviyo. This gives me a wide range of knowledge about Klaviyo. Recently I have been focusing on our Product Catalogs and Data Feeds.

Working for Klaviyo is awesome because we are dedicated to offering reliable services. We monitor many factors to determine the needs of our customers and ensure everything works smoothly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello Klaviyo Community,

My name is Dov and I am a Product Expert at Klaviyo. As a Product Expert, I am responsible for helping our customer’s businesses grow by answering questions about the Klaviyo platform. We may have already crossed paths exchanging emails or through live chat. It’s a pleasure to be a part of the new and exciting Klaviyo community forum launch!

I am passionate about finding answers to complex problems and having meaningful and impactful discussions with customers to help maximize their success using Klaviyo.

I love Klaviyo’s enthusiasm and ambitiousness to help our customers succeed. Our company is filled with dedicated, intelligent people and it’s a pleasure to work with them and learn from them each and every day.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi all-

Excited to meet you all!

• What's your name? Julie Hayes
  • What are you most passionate about? Helping new e-commerce businesses be successful!
  • Where do you work and what is your role? I’m a Senior Growth Success Manager at Klaviyo! The Growth Success team builds out helpful live training sessions to help our customers get the most out of their email marketing and growth their business -- check out our upcoming sessions here: https://www.klaviyo.com/events/live-training
  • What’s one thing you love most about your company? I love that we help so many businesses have powerful engagements at the right time with the right person at scale with owned marketing channels!
Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi Cassy and Klaviyo Community, 

My name is Taylor Clark and I am Growth Success Manager at Klaviyo. Specifically, I manage our growth social accounts (@klaviyogrowth). I’d love to hear from the community what types of content they’d like additional tips on!

Outside of Klaviyo I enjoy golfing, playing video games, hanging with my family, taking walks, and reading. 

I’ve been very excited to see the creation of the Growth team, the Community team, and the work the Academy team has been doing, it is great to be part of a team that is doing everything we can to make sure we’re serving customers on all mediums! Don’t hesitate to reach out to me at growth@klaviyo.com!

Looking forward to meeting more of you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Hello Klaviyos,

My name is Joe, and I’m a Klaviyo Platinum/Master Partner and run a consultancy (Retention Commerce) helping Shopify merchants with their Klaviyo email strategy and implementation. 

I’ve been exclusively working with Klaviyo for the past 4 years and had the distinct privilege working with dozens of Shopify merchants grow their business with their owned marketing channels. It’s been super fun watching Klaviyo’s exponential growth and becoming an important part of the ecommerce ecosystem.

Outside of Ecommerce, I’m super passionate about old vintage technology, especially the ones that have speech synthesis (talk in that robotic voice).  I have a uncomfortable amount of old computers, robots, and tech “toys” from that era that I get to share with my two young daughters who still thinks they’re cool too (hard to compete with an iPad). Anybody else still have their Speak & Spell or the Heathkit Hero One Robot?  Please find me…

The best part of my job is to have the opportunity to work with visionary entrepreneurs who not only understand their product, but also the audience that they serve.  I get to learn what works and what challenges they face every day and live vicariously through their experience. 

I look forward to seeing everyone here in the community!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi everyone, 

I’m Cassy, the Community Manager at Klaviyo. You’ll see me in here quite a bit, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions!

I’m passionate about the great outdoors (hiking, climbing, camping) and I love both baking sweets and cooking savory meals – heck, even baking sweet and savory things!

I love that Klaviyo is very customer focused, and dedicated to creating lots of different resources and content for customer consumption. I also love that we have a “PetsofKlaviyo” slack channel, for all the times we need a quick pick-me-up! 

Me & Boomer saying hi!