Solved

Bigcommerce Integration and Multi-Storefront

• 19 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi, we have been using Klaviyo for a while now with one storefront on Bigcommerce but we have recently setup Multi-storefront and we have two current storefronts with a third on the way.

The issue we are having is that there seems to be no way in Big commerce when using the integration, to send certain emails and flows to certain customers, filtered by what site/storefront they are interacting with.

Has anyone worked out a setup for doing this?

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 7 February 2024, 20:38

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @namcknight!

I’m going to check on this internally and I will update the thread ASAP!

Best,

Brian

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @namcknight!

My apologies for the delay here - at this time, we do not have support for segmenting customers from different storefronts in the same Klaviyo account. The best way to accomplish this would be to create multiple Klaviyo accounts for each store front.

Best,

Brian

Hi, we have been using Klaviyo for a while now with one storefront on Bigcommerce but we have recently setup Multi-storefront and we have two current storefronts with a third on the way.

The issue we are having is that there seems to be no way in Big commerce when using the integration, to send certain emails and flows to certain customers, filtered by what site/storefront couples fitness plan they are interacting with.

Has anyone worked out a setup for doing this?

Implement custom event tracking on your website to track which storefront each customer is interacting with. You can then use this data to trigger specific email flows or segments within Klaviyo.

Hello! We are considering a problem with a customer, we want different accounts to be set up on each storefront. But klaviyo is not multi-channel compatible, how did you get around this?
Thought the most lowly solution should be to create new accounts per country. any help is appreciated :D